Saturday, November 29, 2008

how i got my ACE

*i will never fall in love again in this diminutive place.*


--that was my dictum, let say 4-5 months ago, after being in a crucial situationwhere i almost ruined a relationship and I, in a "he-broke-my-heart-into-pieces"fuss.

t'wasnt that long until i met "karl" who kept on boggling me to have my numberbecause of his friend whom he said has a crush on me. then i deliberately gave it.



then i met the "ACES". and candidly speaking, they kinda reformed my clear-cutlife.

roughly 3 months ago, we got intimate with one of the aces ('m not referring to karl's friend in the upperhead,but another ace).


who is he?


i say, he doesnt exist in the prodigy realm, and he's not even the heartthrob kind of gent.he just have lil looks and a bit ghastly yet rational 'tude, yet i seem to be chopped down in his tangible presence!


few weeks after, we've been hanging out together, and then he courted me. that moment, i was sure i didnt love him. but he was friggin' mild to me and totally diverting to be with!

crap. my dictum just cracked. shattered. i just fell. directly to the graveyard.


initially, i really, really HATE it. falling too fast, too deep-- its my sickness. fatal, incurable.

and I JUST CAN'T STOP IT!!

but then, i gave in. i went to the flow. i admitted my defeat, and accepted it. i stopped trying to stop what i felt.


until we now have a not-so-doomed ENCHANTED tale. =)

No comments: