Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CRAZY SEMESTER, CRAZY LIFE, CRAZY ME

"IT'S GONNA BE A CRAZY SEMESTER."

I thought of that before the first semester started, when I first saw my schedule. I was like, "Wow, five fuckin' major subjects." Supposedly, juniors must only have a maximum of four major subjects for the first sem. But I got five since I only have 2 arts subjects left. I got Entrep43E that's for fourth year students. Wew.

Then the first week started. I found having a lot of major subjects confusing at first-- Entrep31, Entrep33, Entrep37, Entrep35 and Entrep43E-- 33, 37 and 43E have the same teachers which makes it more confusing and challenging.

June 10, 2010, Thursday. Young Entrepreneurs Society of Silliman (YESS) First General Assembly.
The day that changed me and perhaps my usual college life. I was elected as the President. A landslide voting. I felt like a big piece of shit bumped on my head. I hate being an officer in college. Back in high school, I have always been a part of the so called "School Politics" and before I stepped on the college journey, I promised myself not to be involved ever again in that tiring stuff. But with the landslide voting, I couldn't decline.

Saturdays and Sundays are training days. Enrolled for training at Dumaguete Academy for Culinary Arts (DACA) for our Entrep37 (Business Plan 1). 16 sessions must be completed before the test market on August. That means, I have no day-off. Seven days a week of work. It's a bomb, I know. And case studies and Business research papers are still pending.

I have never been labelled as a BUSY PERSON in college. I never even felt being so busy. I used to feel that busy-ness only during finals week. But now, it's still the first month of the sem and I feel like everyday's way more of a finals week.

This isn't me. This sem's not gonna end with the label "Crazy Semester" but perhaps I'll be the one who will be labelled as CRAZY. Mind's always full of stuff. School and org stuff to be exact. I miss having a weekend, go out and watch a movie, play at WOF, food tripping, and most of all, I miss lying on my bed, listening to music with an EMPTY and peaceful mind.

Oh, by the way.. Did I mention I am the Dorm's treasurer and a big sister of seven freshmen?

Yes, my life now is more of a bullshit.

No comments: