Friday, October 30, 2009

it's the rule




"three-month rule" -- a term that's tattooed on my mind since i heard it from Macky Pinero [one of my closest guy friends in college]. No boyfriend for three months after a break-up. WTH?! oh well.. i'm still following it now, though. I still don't have a 'serious' bf now. Only some flings. LOL.

Am i already fully recovered from such pain that wako gave me? I THINK SO. Well, honestly, yea,,, when i wont see him or hear his name from people. haha! Yea, he already has a new one and it may look like quite unfair on my 'three-month rule dictum'. but, who cares? at least i was the good one, not the cru'ela dev'il phase. LOL. here i am again... typing far out stuff. haha! but seriously, it's a good thing, right?-- i mean the 'staying single by three months' thing. diba? diba? diba? though currently, my feelings are so mixed up.

*A: I'm missing a guy. A guy who is just wako's barkada. Well honestly, i really regret dumping him because i chose wako and thought that wako's more worth it. stupid me! haha!

*B: I'm hating a guy who hurt me last summer, then i gave him a second chance before the end of the semester to play with. HAHA! poor guy.. he really didnt have any idea how i set things to call a 'revenge' at the end. LOL.

*C: And lastly, Im currently liking someone right now. We just became friends, uhm, more or less like 3 weeks ago. But i already know his name and face since birth. LOL. JOKE. bitaw, since first year college. hehe! he's cool. super. and incredibly nice! and he finds me cool din daw! wooot! pero saon man ni, nanambok man ko? will you still find me cool despite of this? 'sigh' oh well, you cant have me if you cant accept me! HAHAHA! :P

okay okay.. back to the thing... i'm over wako. that's a sure thing. swear. i just dont like the part that he seemed like he's mad at me or he hates me or something..


*to A, sorry for what i did. We could start all over again if you want. LMAO!! hahaha

*to B, im not expecting anything from you from Vegas! Expect nothing from me na! okems? hehe

*to C, geeezz,, speechless ko.. haha!

*to wako:: oh, for God's sake, GROW UP! haha

No comments: